Just when you are craving for a guacamole and when you get to the store, there is a pile of totally unripe avocados. Well do not settle for the store-bought stuff.
Below is a foolproof trick into making avocados creamy and soft in minutes.
What You Need:
What to Do:
1. Using the tinfoil, wrap the whole fruit.
2. Set it on the baking sheet.
3. Place it in the oven at 200°F for 10 minutes or until the avocado is soft. Depending on how hard it is, it could take up to at least 1 hour to soften.
4. Remove from the oven.
5. Put the soft and ripe avocado into the fridge until it cools.
How This Works:
Avocados produce ethylene gas, which is released slowly, causing the fruit to ripen. But since the avocado bakes in tinfoil, the gas surrounds it, therefore putting the ripening process into hyperdrive.
Oterh Related Articles:
– Get Rid of Your Stiff Neck in Just 60 Seconds
– Keep The Bugs Away With This Non-Toxic Homade Repellent
– Ingenious Banana Peel Uses-3