Antibiotics are medications used to prevent and treat bacterial infections, but contains some side effects. It is also one of the most commonly prescribed medication.
There has been a huge increase over the years in over-using antibiotics. Due to this we are sharing this natural anti-biotic recipe. It contains vitamin C, probiotics, enzymes and powerful anti-bacterial qualities, making this a very powerful home medicine.
Common Side Effects of Antibiotics
1. Abdominal pain
2. Bloating and indigestion
4. Loss of appetite
Natural Antibiotic Recipe:
2 fresh peppers
2 Tablespoon turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
2 Tablespoon grated horseradish
24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar
¼ cup grated ginger
¼ cup chopped garlic
¼ cup chopped onion
1. Mix all the ingredients in a jar, except for the vinegar.
2. Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
3. Add apple cider vinegar.
4. Close tightly and shake.
– Place the jar in a cool and dry place for at least 2 weeks. Remember to shake well several times a day.
– After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid using a plastic strain. Squeeze well so the juice comes out. You can use use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
Benefits of this Antibiotic Solution
1. Apple cider vinegar is one of the natural remedies used along with with honey.
2. Ginger is known as a powerful circulation stimulant and has strong anti-inflammatory effect.
3. Helps the digestive tract.
4. Helps regulate the alkaline and acid balance.
5. Strengthens immune system.
6. Turmeric helps cleanse infections and reduce inflammation.
photo credit: pixabay