You can use this new ingredient for your Green juice recipes. This new ingredient is chayote squash.
Chayote is popular ingredient on Latin and Mexican cuisine. Though not all people are familiar with this green vegetable, it has many health benefits.
Also its soft texture makes it perfect to use in a various dishes without cooking.
So the next time you are preparing your green juice, you can try adding chayote. Check out the healthy juice recipes below.
1. Anti-Inflammatory Chayote Juice
1 celery rib
1. Place all ingredients in a juicer.
2. Chayote Lemonade
6 cups of water
Juice of 2 lemons
Raw honey or other sweetener to taste
1. First remove the thin pit from inside the chayote’s.
2. Blend the chayote using 1 cup of water or more if needed.
4. Place in a large pitcher.
5. Add the remaining lemon juice, water and sweetener.
6. Serve over ice.
3. Chayote with Squash Green Juice
4 chard leaves
1 chayote squash
1. Mix all ingredients into your juice extractor
4. Chayote-Melon Juice
2 cups watermelon
1. Juice all ingredients.
2. Best served with ice.
Other Related Articles:
– What are the Benefits of Chayote
– What You Should Drink to Stop Snacking/
– Eating This Fruit Daily Keeps Bad Cholesterol at Bay/