Did you know that you can look younger in just a few minutes using foods? Instead of using harsh chemicals, the best treatment you can use are Manuka honey and papaya and pumpkin enzyme peel to safely reveal a new layer of skin.
What’s even better is you can use organic foods and it will cost you less than buying those commercial products. Below are recipes you can follow.
1. Manuka Honey Mask
1. Wash and gently exfoliate your my face with baking soda.
2. Pat your face dry.
3. Apply a very thin layer of Manuka honey.
4. Let it sit at for at least 30 minutes.
5. Wash it off using warm water.
2. Papaya and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
1 Papaya (seeded, peeled and diced)
12 ounce of fresh pumpkin purée
1. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
2. Use immediately.
3. Do no use any remaining peel.
1. Smooth the peel onto your face using your fingers. Avoid putting the facial peel onto any part your delicate skin, around your lips or eyes.
2. Leave the facial peel on for 10 minutes or until the tingle dissipates.
3. Wipe off using a cloth soaked in cool water.
– Do not repeat the peel more than once a month.
– People with sensitive skin might notice a slight pinkness, which is due to increased circulation. The pinkness should not last longer than 20 minutes.