Using apple cider vinegar can help you to be beautiful from head-to-toe. It is a fabulous all-in-one beauty product and natural remedy when you’re on a budget.
You can choose an organic brand of apple cider vinegar to get the most beauty benefits. Here is an easy-to-follow DIY mixture on how to use apple cider vinegar to have gorgeous looking hair and skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Apple cider vinegar removes the clumpy residue in your hair from product buildup. It also works as a natural detangler. If you use apple cider regularly as part of your hair care routine, it can help revitalize your hair, leaving it soft and smooth.
1 part water and apple cider vinegar
1. Combine the apple vinegar and water together.
2. After shampooing your hair, put the mixture into your hair. You can use a spray bottle, so you can spray it into your hair.
3. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing with water. Don’t use any conditioner, as the apple cider vinegar will leave your hair silky, soft and smooth.
Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
Using apple cider vinegar as a facial toner, can help restore your skin’s natural pH balance. It can also help reduce blemishes, red marks and soften your skin. You can even add a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your bath, for all-over softness.
1 part apple cider vinegar
2 parts water
1. Mix the water and apple cider vinegar.
2. Spray or dab into your face, to lock in moisture. It will work best, when used just after cleansing. Also the vinegar smell will dissipate after just a few minutes. For sensitive skin, you can dilute the solution further.
You can also add to your apple cider vinegar facial toner and hair rinse, fresh herbs of your choice, for added scent or nutrients. Just chop some of your favorite herbs and let boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Then strain the mixture through a mesh sieve. Once it cooled down, you can use it to replace the water in the above ingredients.