Not like the hair on your other body parts, facial hair are quite visible. They can either make or break your look.
Below are some effective and simple home remedies to remove your facial hair naturally.
1. Egg White Mask
Eggs are loaded with protein, which means they are wonderful for your skin. Eggs will provide the nutrients your skin needs to produce collagen, to keep it young and fresh.
Also, egg white is sticky when it dries and it will stick to any facial hairs. When you rip it off, it will pluck hairs efficiently like that of the store-bought wax.
1 Egg white
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1. Place the white of 1 egg into a bowl.
2. Add in a tablespoon of sugar and half a tablespoon of cornstarch.
3. Beat the mixture until it the paste is nice and smooth.
4. Apply the mixture into your face.
5. Let it sit for a few minutes, until dry. The paste mixture will harden into a thick mask, then you can take it off.
2. Honey and Lemon Wax Mixture
2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
1 Tablespoon Honey
1. Mix lemon juice and sugar and lemon juice.
2. Add one tablespoon of honey.
3. Heat the mixture for about 3 minutes.
4. Add water to make the mixture thinner.
5. Once the paste cools down, apply cornstarch on the affected areas. Then spread the paste in the direction of hair growth.
6. Use a cotton cloth or waxing strip and pull the hair out in the opposite direction of growth.
Honey helps in moisturising your skin, so this method is highly recommended if you have dry skin.
3. Lentil and Potato Mixture
This paste makes a thin crust that helps in hair rmoval. Plus, potato helps in bleaching the hair, making them less visible.
5 Tablespoons Potato juice
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Lentils (soaked overnight)
1. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice, honey each with five tablespoons of potato juice.
2. Grind the lentils into a smooth paste.
3. Add all the ingredients.
4. Apply the mixture for at least 20 minutes on the affected area. 5. Wash it off once completely dry.