This shake provides all of the essential omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, fiber and phytonutrients you need. It will help balance your blood sugar and help you maintain a healthy blood sugar level throughout the day.
How to Maintain Your Blood Sugar Level Naturally
Ultra Shake Protein Recipe:
This healthy smoothie is rich in nutrients and protein, which keeps your blood sugar stable.
6 ounces filtered water
2 scoops pea protein powder
2 Tbsps ground flaxseed
1 Tbsp flaxseed and borage oil
1 Tbsp nut butter, such as macadamia, almond, cashew, sunflower seed or pecan
1 handful of ice, if you are not using frozen fruit
1/2 cup frozen or fresh non-citrus, low-glycemic fruit, which includes blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or cherries
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth or for about 2 minutes.
3. If the shake is too thick, you can add more water until you reach a desired consistency.
4. Pour smoothie into glass and enjoy!
Saturated fat 3g
1. Did You Know That The Secret to Beautiful Skin is in This Smoothie
2. This Smoothie is the Only One You Need to Lower Your Blood Pressure
3. 3 Healthy Smoothies to Help You Fight the Flu