Are you fond of giving your nails an at home manicure? Then listen well, because this trick will do wonders on your nails.
You can dry your nails quickly by submerging them in ice cold water. Give it a try and see how it works!
1. After painting your nails, fill a bowl with ice cubes and water.
2. Start a five-minute timer and dunk your painted hands in the bowl. Submerge your nails in icy water for 2-3 minutes.
1. Make the water icy cold, but not so cold your fingers go numb.
2. Wait for at least 3-5 minutes before submerging your nails.
3. Don’t try to smudge your manicure after removing them from the icy water.
Next time you give yourself an at-home manicure, give this trick a try! The cold water, will help to set the nail polish making the surface harden. But you still need to take care of your nail polish. As underneath it may be softer. But this easy and simple trick will help you get on with your day sooner!