A lot of hair dyes are available on the market to cover your white hair. These dyes work well, but they can cause damage to your hair as well. This is due to the large amount of chemicals it contain.
To get rid of white hair, it is recommended to use natural remedies. There are many homemade remedies for white hair, but this one is the best by far.
This natural hair dye remedy is easy to prepare. You just have follow the steps below:
Potato Peel for White Hair
Pot of water
1. Peel 5 potatoes.
2. Put the peels in a pot of water.
3. Allow the mixture to boil.
4. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Take the pot off the heat.
6. Leave it to cool down at room temperature, before straining.
7. Put the water in another container.
8. Add lavender essential oil or rosemary, to freshen up the scent.
How to Use:
1. Massage your your scalp and hair with the mixture.
2. Wash your hair. Your white hairs will be gone now.