These genius beauty hacks will change your life! Some of these are the weirdest hacks that really work.
We have compiled the ultimate beauty hacks that really work! This list include the must-know tips and tricks.
1. Baking Soda for Exfoliating Skin
Baking soda is one of the most versatile items found in your kitchen pantry. It is a great and natural exfoliant, which softens your skin, therefore, allowing for a cleaner face.
1. Mix a small sprinkling of baking soda, in the palm of your hand.
2. Combine with your cleanser and gently wash away.
2. Beer for Smooth Hair
Other than the fact that your hair may smell a little bit like beer, this amazing alcoholic beverage strips away all the build-up in your hair, therefore, leaving it super soft.
1. Massage a cup of beer into your damp, clean hair.
2. Leave it for 5 minutes.
3. Castor Oil for Eyebrows
Patience is a virtue, when it comes to waiting on eyebrows to grow out. You may have been a victim to an overzealous eyebrow threader.
Then castor oil can help in eyebrow hair growth. Just give it a try.
1. Apply castor oil to the brows with the use of cotton swab before goint to bed each night. This is to encourage new growth and strengthen the hairs.
4. Eye Drops for Dried-Out Mascara
Avoid dried-out mascara by using eye drops.
1. Resuscitate your tube of mascara by using 1-2 droplets of eye drops to make the formula less clumpy and dry.
2. Use the wand gently, to swoosh it around the tube. Also, remember never to pump your mascara in and out, as the trapped air dries out the formula faster.
5. Ice Water for Drying Your Nail Polish Faster
Make your nail polish dry faster by dipping your nails in ice water after polishing.
1. Fill a bowl with water and ice.
2, Soak your nails for a few minutes after polishing. The cold water will set the polish, thus helping them to dry faster.
6. Kool-Aid Lip Stain
Save some Kool-Aid from your next summer barbecue to create this punchy pop of lip color.
1. Wet your lips.
2. Place your finger into the Kool-Aid powder and rub gently into your mouth, just like you would a lip balm.
3. Use a Q-tip to smooth out any clumps. The Cherry flavor Kool-Aid gets you the most wonderful classic red color, while Pink Lemonade looks like a hot pink.
7. Vaseline for Perfume and Your Skin
You will love Vaseline after reading this. Vaseline is a multi-tasking miracle cream, which you can use for some time-saving beauty tricks. Here are 2 uses of Vaseline:
1. Apply Vaseline on your pulse points, eveb before spraying your favorite perfume to make the scent last longer. Not only will this help in softening your skin, but, it will also hold the fragrance on your skin all day.
2. For your eyes, put a thin layer of Vaseline under your eyes to lock-in moisture, and to form a protective barrier. Regular application of petroleum jelly to your eyelids at night, will banish flaky and dry, skin.
photo credit: pixabay