Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It can occur suddenly or gradually.
Its symptoms include reflux, pain, vomiting, nausea and decreased appetite.
To help in reducing the symptoms of gastritis and help the patient recover, you have to follow the instructions from your doctor and make changes to your diet.
You can also make natural juices for gastritis to protect your stomach’s health naturally. Below are four natural juices you can try for gastritis.
1. Carrot and Potato Juice for Gastritis
2 carrots, medium-sized
1 potato, medium-sized
1 teaspoon ginger root juice
– Extract using a juicer.
2. Parsley Juice for Gastritis
Parsley is a good source of vitamins A, B, C, E, K and minerals. It is also a good diuretic, known for its healing properties to the digestive system.
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– Chop the parsley and dice the carrot.
– Add the ingredients in the blender, pouring the water as well. Then process until you get the parsley juice.
3. Apple and Avocado Juice for Gastritis
Apple and avocado are rich in fiber. It is perfect for relieving stomach acid, heartburn and the feeling of emptiness, that causes gastritis.
– Peel the avocados and peel and dice the apples.
– Add the ingredients in a blender, and process until blended. You can add water the blended liquid is too thick.
4. Pear and Banana Juice for Gastritis
Banana and pear are rich in fibre as well. They are perfect intestinal regulators.
– Process the ingredients in a blender.