This anti-blemish face mask comprises of lemon, honey, and tomato. These three kitchen ingredients are some of the best for skin-lightening and evening out skin discolorations.
Tomato contains antioxidants, that helps combat free radicals that cause premature aging. It also helps lighten blemishes and skin discolorations, therefore promoting a youthful and radiant skin.
Honey helps preserve moisture in skin cells. It also contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that help kill acne-causing bacteria.
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon tomato pulp
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Put all of the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply the lemon face mask to your face using your fingertips. Let it dry for at least 10 minutes.
3. Use warm water to loosen the mask before rinsing with cool water. Pat dry using a clean towel.
1. You can do a facial steaming prior to using the face mask, to help open up pores and allow the face mask to penetrate.
2. You can keep the excess face mask mixture in the refrigerator for up to a week. Dispose properly if it starts giving off a bad smell.