Nothing ruins your day, than an invasion of insects or bugs. These insects or bugs can ruin your outdoor activities and parties.
You can get stuck having to put on countless amounts of bug spray with lots of chemicals in them. These chemicals may cause skin reactions and health issues, but it seems to be the only way to avoid these nasty insects.
Enjoy your nights with the help of scented glass jars with floating candles that keep bugs away.
Non-Toxic Homade Bug Repellent
40 drops each of lavender, cedarwood, lemon and thieves essential oils
8 Sprigs fresh rosemary
4 Mason Jars
2 Fresh limes
2 Fresh lemons
Floating tea light candles
1. Cut the limes and lemons
2. Into each jar place 2 sprigs of rosemary
3. Fill each jar with 3/4 water
4. Add 10 drops each per jar of the essential oils of your choice.
5. Mix gently
6. Into each jar place a slice each of lime and lemon.
7. If necessary, add more water to raise the level to nearly full.
8. Put a floating tea light candle on top.
9. Place outside and then light them up.
10. Replace the tea lights as required.
Note: After 2–3 days throw away the liquid and fruits in the jar. Then wash the jars well and make a new mix.