Using onion for hair growth might not sound very appealing, but it has been proven to be a successful treatment for hair loss for decades. It has been shown to help increase hair growth when applied to the scalp.
How to Use Onion for Hair Growth?
Onion is loaded with sulfur. Sulfur is one of the main building blocks of hair. It provides the hair follicles with enough nourishment and improves blood circulation.
Also, onion contains anti-bacterial properties, that helps with scalp infections which might contribute to hair loss.
1. Onion Juice and Honey Hair Mask
2 Tablespoons onion juice
1 Tablespoon honey
How to Use:
1. Combine the onion juice with honey.
2. Apply to your hair.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Shampoo your hair thoroughly, to rinse off the mixture.
This hair growth pack should be used once a week.
2. Onion Juice Rinse for Hair Growth
How to Use:
1. Peel the onions.
2. Chop the onions into small pieces.
3. Squeeze the juice. To extract the juice, you can use a blender, food processor, a grater or a juicer.
4. Massage the juice into your scalp or you can cover the bald patches.
5. Leave for at least 15 minutes or longer.
6. Wash using mild shampoo.