Fenugreek seeds have long been used in beauty remedies. Therefore, it is not a surprise that even today these seeds come highly recommended as home remedies for treating various hair related issues.
You don’t have buy expensive treatment products and shampoos from the market. Only with the help of some home ingredients, using Fenugreek seeds can solve your hair problems. Fenugreek seeds are very effective as a natural remedy for your hair.
1. Fenugreek Seeds for Hair Fall Prevention
Fenugreek seeds can help in controlling hair fall. To Prevent hair fall and to treat hair fall problems, one of the effective remedies is to make a hair mask by following the below method:
1. Soak 2 Tbps of fenugreek seeds in water.
2. Leave overnight in a cool place.
3. Grind the seeds into a paste using the same water (this slippery liquid is known to make your hair shiny).
4. Apply the mixture on the roots of your hair.
5. Leave on for 20 minutes.
6. Massage some mixture into your scalp before rinsing your hair using a mild shampoo.
You can add 1 Tbsp lemon juice to the paste and use it to treat dandruff problems.
2. Fenugreek Seeds for Split Ends
Rough hair are more vulnerable and prone to have split ends. But there is no better remedy than to use fenugreek paste for your hair.
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water for at least 24 hours.
2. Strain and use the water to rinse hair.
3. Do not wash your hair immediately. Leave on for at least 3 hours.
4. Wash your hair using lukewarm water, after 3 hours.
Repeat this daily for at least a month to see your hair gaining volume and strength.
3. Fenugreek Seeds for Damaged Hair
Fenugreek seeds can also reverse the damage to your hair such as frizz and general weak hair.
1. Mix your fenugreek paste with coconut milk.
2. Apply to your hair.
3. Leave it on and cover your hair using a towel for about 30 minutes, so it soaks up all the benefits.
4. Wash off using a mild shampoo and cold water.
5. Do this regularly.