Natural Remedy for Cataract:
Cataracts are the clouding or deterioration of the eye lens. It is associated with old age. But, recently young people are presenting with cataracts. This may be the result of a poor diet or more specifically, a diet lacking in essential antioxidants and nutrients.
Cataracts are a result of oxidative or free-radical damage. It is an oxidation to the protein structure of the lens, a process called glycation. The damage is similar to the process of egg white protein turning opaque, when it is slowly heated, working from the outer ring of the lens to the center of the lens.
How to Use Castor Oil as an Eyedrop?
Castor oil has been recognized as one of the natural remedies for cataracts. In most cases doctors recommend surgery, which may still be necessary for extreme cases. Your first line of therapy should be castor oil, but make sure to use organic, pressed and cold.
1. Take one drop per night in each eye.
2. Rinse in the morning.
1. If you do not notice any improvement within the first 3 days, discontinue. Full therapeutic results should be attained in at least 4-6 weeks of use.
2. Use the eyedropper to put one drop of pure castor oil into each eye, once a day.
3. It is recommended to do this at night, just before you go to bed, as with application, your eyesight may be blurred. Closing your eyes and lying down overnight allows the castor oil to do its work of healing.
4. Crusts may form at the edge of your eyes, in the morning. This is the calcification or other matters that are being dissolved for elimination. As with the instructions above, just wash them off.
People who use this remedy reported that their vision is improved slightly the next morning and keeps getting better. If you do not find improvement in your vision after using the oil for three nights in a row, abandon the remedy. While it will do no harm to your eyes, it may not be suitable for your type of eye problem.
For some people, their eyesight is restored within weeks and some up to 3 months. It depends on the degree of your eye degeneration and therefore it is different for everyone.