Straight, smooth and shiny hair has always been in trend because it looks good on any face type. Also, straight hair can be styled in various ways and worn free flowing.
People who are not blessed with straight hair most often turn to chemical treatments to get rid of unruly curls and waves. Many beauty salons offer hair-straightening services and with immediate results. But, the finished look can lasts for a limited time, perhaps for a year.
But after a year, your hair will start showing the side effects of the heated tools and harsh chemicals used during the treatment. This can include allergy on your scalp, hair loss and dry hair.
Here is 1 effective method which can make your curly hair straight in just 30 minutes!
Hair Straightener Remedy:
2 Tbsp Corn flour
2 Tbsp Pure coconut oil Pure coconut oil
2 Tbsp Gelatin powder
2 Tbsp Honey
2 tsp Lemon juice
1 cup Coconut milk
1. Pour 1 cup coconut milk, in a heated cooking pan.
2. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil in the milk and stir well.
3. Add 2 tbsp of gelatin powder and 2 tbsp corn flour powder in a clean bowl.
4. Add this mixture to the pan of coconut milk and stir until a paste is made.
5. Remove the pan from heat.
6. Allow to cool slightly.
7. Once the paste has cooled, mix 2 tbsp of honey and 2 tsp lemon juice.
1. Comb hair and divide into small sections.
2. Apply the cream all over your hair, using a hair brush.
3. Using your fingers, straighten your hair.
4. Leave on for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse with water.