Homemade cosmetics are easier to make than you can ever imagine. Using herbal ingredients are actually good for the skin and does not expose your body to a variety of toxins.
Below are Homemade Recipes you can try for Natural Powdered Blush:
Natural Blush Recipe 1
1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
1/2 teaspoon organic cocoa Powder
1/2 teaspoon hibiscus Powder
Container for storage
1. The amount of ingredients may vary for each individual. You can choose to experiment and adjust the quantities of each ingredient to find the right shade for you.
2. You can choose to start with 1/2 teaspoon of arrowroot powder and darken as needed or as you like.
3. Store in an airtight container.
Natural Blush Recipe 2
Beet Powder (ground very fine)
Lavender or essential oil (of your choice)
1. Use the beet powder as the base, use around 2 tablespoons of beet powder.
2. Add at least 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder, depending on how dark or light you want it to be.
3. For that bit of shimmer, add the ground nutmeg and/or ginger. Add the nutmeg if you want a darker blush and the ginger for a lighter blush.
4. Mix all the dry ingredients until well blended. Then add in 3-5 drops of essential oil to give it a bit of stick.