Dark patches are usually caused by shaving, waxing, sun exposure and usage of deodorants. They can appear on your neck area, armpits and inner thighs.
Also, some individuals who have diabetes, genitourinary cancers, are obese, or those who are going thru hormonal treatments have dark spots on their skin.
While there are many products or beauty treatments that can help eliminate these dark spots, they are normally full of chemicals and are quite expensive. You can try this all-natural homemade remedy below.
DIY Dark Underarms Removal Mixture
1 Tbsp Baking soda
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Tbsp Salt
1. Mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
2. Apply the paste on the affected areas.
3. Leave on for 20 minutes.
4. Wash using cold water.
1. The treatment should be done at least 3 times a week until the dark area is gone.
2. During the treatment, remember to avoid sun exposure, without using any UV protection cream.
3. Consume vitamin E-rich food and take plenty of water.