You do not need to spend lots of money on pedicures and expensive foot care products because there are natural remedies that can help in the treatment of cracked heels. Using these natural remedies will help make the skin on your soles soft.
One of the best remedies is the 3-step method presented below.
3-Step Method for Cracked Heels:
Step 1: Warm Water Treatment
2 Tablespoon baking soda
2 Tablespoon salt
1. Place lukewarm water in a small basin.
2. Add salt and baking soda.
3. Mix it.
4. Soak your feet in the water for at least 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, dry your feet. Then rub gently using pumice stone to remove dead skin layers.
Step 2: Scrub
2 Tablespoon oil
1. Put 2 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
2. Rub your heels and feet gently using this mixture for at least 5 minutes.
3. Wash your feet using water.
Step 3: Moisturizer
1. Place 1 tablespoon olive oil and a small piece of candle in hot water.
2. Wait for the candle to melt and for the water to cool down.
3. Apply the mixture onto the feet.
4. Put on socks.
4. Wear the socks overnight and then remove in the morning.
photo credit: foodin5minutes