A glowing face gives your confidence level a boosts and makes you look good. Even wearing your simplest outfit can make you look stunning, if you have that perfect glow on your face.
But dirt, pollution, hectic lifestyle and unhealthy habit steals away your skin’s natural glow.
To help get back your lost glow, below are some very effective and fastest remedies that transforms your dull and distressed skin, to a fresh glowing skin in minutes.
1. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice for Glowing Skin
Coconut oil contains countless benefits. It serves as a wonderful moisturizer and an ideal treatment for brightening a dull complexion instantly.
1. Mix 2 tablespoon of cold pressed coconut oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
2. Massage on your face for 2-3 minutes.
3. Wipe off using a damp cotton ball.
2. Ice Water for Glowing Skin
This ice water process will enhance your blood circulation, thus making your skin radiant and glowing. Also, it will keep your skin refreshed all day long, along with balancing oil production.
1. You can dunk your face in ice water for at least 15-20 seconds to revive your skin.
2. Repeat the process for a few minutes for best results.
3. Tomato and Honey for Glowing Skin
The perfect blend of honey and tomato is excellent for brightening and lightening your skin. Both these ingredients possess bleaching properties which help remove suntan, pigmentation, and dark spots.
Also, this combination restore your skin’s natural complexion and help fade scars. Tomatoes also contain lycopene, which is known as a strong antioxidant. It helps delay skin aging and forms a protective barrier on your skin, warding off damage from UV rays and slowing down the aging process.
1 Tbsp Raw Honey
½ Ripe Tomato
1. Puree the tomato in a blender.
2. Add the honey to the puree and mix well.
3. Wash your face using a mild cleanser.
4. Pat it dry.
5. Apply the mixture onto your face. Avoid the fragile skin around your eyes.
6. Leave the mask on for about 5 to 15 minutes.
7. Rinse off using cool water.
8. Pat your face dry with a towel.
9. Do this at least twice a week.
photo credit: jenerate-wellness