Homemade hair conditioners are easy to make, just by using the available ingredients in your homes. The homemade conditioner recipes below are easy to follow and does not affect or cause damages to your hair, compared to those available in the market.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients in a squirt bottle. Double up on ingredients until you fill the bottle.
How to use:
1. Shake the bottle before using. Then gently massage into the scalp and hair for about a 2 minutes.
2. Dry your hair.
2. Coconut Oil & Honey Conditioner
3-4 tablespoon pure coconut Oil
2 tablespoon honey
1. Mix the ingredients in glass bowl and heat the mixture indirectly by placing it in a bowl of warm water.
2. Apply it thoroughly on wet scalp and hair, then wear a shower cap. Leave on for at least 30 minutes and wash off with water.
Mayo, Yogurt & Egg Whites Conditioner
1 egg white
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply into your hair. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse after.