Natural skin toners can be prepared at the comfort of your own home. As a matter of fact, homemade facial toner should be included in anyone’s skin care routine, if you are serious about using natural products on your skin.
So why use a homemade facial toner?
Natural skin toning is important because it helps keep your pores clean to make it moresusceptible for moisturizing and nourishing. DIY fruit toners can be prepared in your home quickly and easily. It is mostly used for removing excess dirt over the skin.
Fruits Facial Toner Ingredients:
There are quite a few ingredients you can use in making a homemade facial toner. To make the most effective toners it is essential that you use fresh, natural and ripe ingredients.
Also remember to use the kind of toner that fits your skin type. The recipes below can help you start off in your quest in using natural ingredients for your skin toner.
1. Avocado Skin Toner
Using avocado to remove unsightly skin problems is one of the oldest beauty tricks. Below are the materials you need to make an avocado skin toner.
2-3 tablespoons pure organic castor oil
1. Extract the avocado juice using a juicer.
2. Add 2-3 tablespoons of pure organic castor oil.
3. Mix all the ingredients together.
4. Apply this homemade skin toner mixture on your face on a regular basis.
2. Cucumber Skin Toner
2 teaspoons organic Honey
1 medium Cucumber
1. Cut and peeled the cucumber in pieces.
2. Place in a food processor.
3. Whizz until it becomes totally liquid.
4. Strain using a cheesecloth and place in a glass or bowl.
5. Add the honey to the cucumber juice.
6. Mix well.
7. Apply using cotton pads and let dry for at least 4-5 minutes.
You can keep the mixture in the fridge for a few days.
3. Orange Skin Toner
The citric property of orange makes it as one of the best natural remedies for treating various skin problems.
3-4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
3-4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Essential oil (Lavender oil)
1. Combine 3-4 tablespoons of lemon and orange juice.
2. Add a few drops of essential oil such as lavender oil to the mix.
3. Mix well together.
4. Store in a spray bottle and use on a daily basis.
4. Papaya Skin Toner
Papaya is considered to be a re-balancing homemade skin toner. Vinegar gently cleanses and closes pores and also help restores your skin’s natural pH balance. While papaya helps fight blemishes and gently exfoliates your skin.
4 tablespoons Apple cider Vinegar
1 fresh ripe Papaya
1. Peel the papaya and take out the seeds. Then cut into pieces.
2. Place in a food processor, until it is totally liquefied.
3. Add the vinegar.
4. Blend well.
You can store the mixture in a sealed container in the fridge for a few days.
5. Strawberry Skin Toner
Strawberry is a good source of skin-friendly compounds that can give a natural glow on your skin.
4-5 drops of Rose water
1. Crush a the ripe strawberries.
2. Add 4-5 drops of rose water.
3. Mix both the ingredients well.
4. Place the mixture in an airtight bottle.
5. Using a cotton ball, apply gently on your face.
6. Tomato Skin Toner
Tomato is a wonderful fruit that can be use widely for beauty purposes.
3 tablespoons organic honey
1. Mash the ripe tomatoes to extract fresh juice.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of organic honey to it.
3. Mix well.
4. Apply it on your skin, on a daily basis.