Hair is considered to be an asset that enhances one’s physical appearance. If you are prone to thinning hair, then this is a problem that you may want to correct as soon as possible.
Some of the known factors which contributes to thinning hair includes, excessive emotional or physical stress, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, allergies, pollution, poor hair care routine and heredity.
If are experiencing thinning hair, there is no need to spend money on expensive treatment products. There are available natural remedies to help you achieve thicker hair.
You can start with the below hair masks for thicker hair:
1. Egg Hair Mask
Regular protein treatment is important for a stronger and thicker hair. The best ingredient for a protein hair treatment are eggs.
1. Take 1 or 2 eggs, depending on the length of your hair.
2. Beat the eggs properly.
3. Apply the egg on wet hair.
4. Leave on for about 30 minutes.
5. Wash your hair with warm water and shampoo.
Use this protein treatment at least once or twice a week.
2. Avocado Hair Mask
Avocado may also be used to achieve thicker hair. This is because it adds body and moisturizes your hair. Also the vitamin E in avocaod, contributes to the overall health of the hair shaft.
1 mashed avocado
1 mashed banana
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Combine all the ingredients into a mixture.
2. Massage the mixture on your scalp.
3. Leave on for about 30 minutes, so the nutrients are absorbed by the scalp.
4. Rinse and shampoo your hair.