Toothache, cavities, gum infection, sensitivity and bad breath are quite common nowadays. The toothpaste that are available from the market does not satisfy all our needs for oral hygiene.
Some of these toothpastes are even causing harm to the tooth enamel. Did you know that you can find a healthy and better toothpaste alternative with some natural ingredients that can be found in the kitchen?
2 capsules of turmeric powder
1 Tbsp coconut oil
A few drops of peppermint oil
1. Mix one tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 capsules of turmeric powder.
2. Add a few drops of the peppermint oil.
3. Whisk until all the ingredients blend well.
4. The DIY toothpaste is ready to use.
Benefits of Using This Homemade Toothpaste
The turmeric in the mixture contains micro-bacteria that helps in relieving tooth ache. Also other oral infections may be cured with this mixture, such as bad breath, the reddening and irritation in the gums. Any inflammation in the gum may also be removed with this mixture.
Other Related Articles
– How to Remove Stretch Marks Naturally Within 6 Weeks
– Top Foods That Help Fight UTI
– 7 Alternative Remedies for Arthritis Pain