Have you ever wondered why people in India possess those long, healthy and beautiful hair? The beauty secrets of Indians have been used eversince and are basically focused on natural care.
The Indians consider natural remedies as the answer to their beauty and health problems. These are the 5 secrets for hair care.
1. Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera juice is known for its various medicinal properties, and is excellent for both skin and hair. Aloe vera juice helps in stimulating hair growth and is helpful in scalp care.
1. Snip off some aloe vera leaves.
2. Cut each leaf in half for the juice secretion.
3. Massage the juice into your hair roots. Massaging movements will help in improving your blood circulation and will help in ensuring better absorption.
4. Leave the mask on for at least 2 hours. Also, you can also leave it overnight, if you want.
2. Coconut Oil Massage
Coconut oil will help nourish and decompose the sebum accumulation of your hair follicles.
1. Fill a small container with coconut oil.
2. Heat for 20 seconds.
3. Apply on your hair.
4. Massage gently using your fingertips, so the benefits of coconut oil are filtered on your roots and scalp.
5. Leave on for at least 39 minutes and then rinse with shampoo.
Do this procedure at least once a week you to have better results.
3. Protein Mask Scalp Treatment
One of the reasons for hair fall is due to the lack of protein in your daily diet. You can re-energize your hair with the help of hair masks, which are full of protein. One of the best known source of protein is egg.
1. Take 2 room-temperature eggs.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites.
3. Whip the whites.
4. Apply them to your hair roots.
5. Wrap your head with polyethylene and put on a warm hat.
4. Using Apple Cider Vinegar to Wash Your Hair
Washing your hair with apple cider vinegar a couple of times a month will be enough. Apple vinegar helps in activating hair follicles, which is an indispensable service that will help on your quest for long healthy hair.
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use apple cider vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
3. Do not rinse it off, not like wine vinegar, apple vinegar does not possess a strong smell.
5. Rinse Using Cold Water
Cold water closes your pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn may lead to faster hair growth. Also, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
1. Rinse your hair.
2. After using a mask or conditioner, wash your hair using cold water.