Do you want to get soft hands? You may have heard that nothing gives away your age, more than your hands.
But, expensive hand creams are not the answer. As these commercial hand creams are often loaded with chemical fillers and lac that essential ingredient in getting soft hands: exfoliation.
Instead, fight dry and peeling hands with a fruit-based homemade scrub made especially for your hands!
3 DIY Fruit Scrubs for Soft Hands:
1. Avocado and Basil Juice Hand Scrub
1 Ripe Avocado
2 Teaspoons Of Basil Juice
1.Combine all ingredients.
2. Apply on your hands.
3. Scrub tenderly to remove dirt and peeling skin.
2. Lemon with Poppy Seeds Hand Scrub
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Juice of 2 lemons
1. Combine all the ingredients.
2. Store in a jar.
3. Apply on your hands.
3. Strawberries with Honey Hand Scrub
2 tsps Honey
1 Ripe Strawberry
1. Mash the ripe strawberry and combine it with honey to make the exfoliating scrub.
2. Rub the hand scrub on the dry areas on your hands.
3. Massage for at least 5 minutes.
4. Rinse off.
photo credit: pixabay