People have been recently more aware of their health and wellness that it has become one of the trending news in the world today. Everyone is looking for the best health and wellness routine that for 2015, these are the top wellness trends that most people consider.
- Charcoal Detox. One of the growing trends this year is the use of activated charcoal as a tool for detoxing. Before, charcoals are simply used for barbecue but today it can be added to one’s medicine cabinet, cold-pressed juice, and even on your skin. Activated charcoal masks and cleansers are being used in many beauty and wellness centers because it is believed that charcoal can absorb any impurities and remove them from the body.
- Cardio as the Newest Cocktail. Going out at night with friends usually mean heading to the bar, getting drinks, and waking up with a massive headache but it seems that there is a new cocktail that got everyone excited to spend their nights doing more than just drinking. Today, many people are making socializing a healthier habit thanks to dance parties that are free from booze, yoga night clubs, black light yoga, or even working out in a concert venue with a DJ. People have become more interested in doing cardio lately because they can combine socializing with getting healthy with the aid of health-oriented clubs.
- Barre will be a Household Name. Pilates, Yoga, and CrossFit are all household names these days and it seems that Barre will be taking its place among them too. Ever since its conception, it has become one of the fastest growing trends in the field of exercises for women. Barre studios are cropping up in suburbs and cities that it won’t be long before these places become crowded with women who want to test their fitness. As of 2015, there are already 100 Barre studios up and running and that’s not even counting those indie studios yet.
- Shorter Exercises. Everyone’s busy schedule is becoming a hindrance to their health and fitness goals that they just can’t sustain an hour-long workout. Fortunately, 2015 has ushered in more exercises that can be done in less than an hour with maximum benefits. Among these workouts include P90X and Insanity which are both 30-minute, high intensity workouts that will really make you sweat a lot. There are other fitness programs that last for 15 to 20 minutes with the shortest lasting about 7 minutes.
- Instagram for Health. Thanks to the popular application, Instagram, and its users who keep posting healthy meals, many are turning to healthy living this year. Organic produce, though expensive, are becoming in demand as buyers become more aware of what goes in their processed choices. It seems that technology has helped others consider going the healthier route this time.
With the year nearing its end, health and wellness trends indicate that there is a major shift to staying fit and healthy this year and researchers predict that it will go on for quite a while especially when here are new workouts and diet plans that will come up over the years.