Blackheads are brown spots that dot your face. They are make-up and mood spoilers that refuse to go away, no matter how hard you try!
WHAT ARE BLACKHEADS?
According to the US Library of Medicine, blackheads are small dark spots on your skin, due to clogged hair follicles. The surface of blackheads looks dark black or brown.
Basically, blackheads are a type of acne that form mostly on our face. It can also appear on your back, chest, neck, arms and shoulders.
How to Naturally Remove Your Blackheads:
1. Turmeric and Mint for Blackheads Removal
Another natural remedy to get rid of blackheads is to use turmeric and mint. It will give you long term result.
3 tsp Mint juice
2 tsp Turmeric
1. Mix the turmeric and mint juice. You can add more or less according to your needs.
2. Apply this mixture on your skin.
3. Leave it for 10 minutes.
4. Wash your skin.
Turmeric also helps to reduce skin infection. It will help to make your skin glow.
2. Orange Peel for Blackhead Removal
Oranges are rich with vitamin C and other nutrients which protect all skin types.
3 Tbsp Rosewater
2 tsp Orange peel powder
1. Dry the orange peels in the sun.
2. Powder them using a mixer.
3. Mix 2 teaspoon orange peel powder and 3 tablespoons rosewater.
4. Mix until it forms a smooth paste.
5. Apply the paste evenly on the affected areas
6. Leave to dry.
7. Gently scrub off using wet hands.
8. Rinse your face with cold water.
If you experience irritation, rub an ice cube on the affected area.