Eggs are incredibly healthy and nutritious foods. They do not only serve as a delicious breakfast, but have also been used in natural beauty treatments.
Egg yolk, egg white and eggshells all have valuable qualities of their own. Below are the most amazing and simple beauty treatments that you can do with eggs.
Here are 6 Ways on How to Use Egg as an All-Natural Beauty Product:
1. Egg Whites for Blemishes
Egg whites contain vitamin which effectively reduces blemishes. Also, it tightens and tones your skin.
1. Whip 1/2 lemon juice and 1 egg white.
2. Mix it well.
3. Apply the mixture on your face and leave on for at least 15 minutes.
4. Wash well using a mild cleanser.
2. Egg Yolk Face Mask for Hydrating Skin
The combination of the below mixture will strengthen, hydrate and moisturize your skin.
1. Mix in 1 teaspoon of yogurt and egg yolk to a mashed up quarter of an avocado.
2. Apply the mixture to your face and leave on for 15 minutes or until it’s dry.
3. Rinse well.
3. Egg Shell for Exfoliating Body Scrub
This scrub is great for removing dry and dull skin.
1. Grind the shell using four hard boiled eggs.
2. Combine with 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of honey.
3. Use your hands or a loofah to rub the mixture onto your body.
4. Egg White for Hair Loss
Eggs can help in the treatment of hair problems such as dandruff, hair fall and dry scalp.
The fatty acids and protein present in egg white help in repairing and nourishing hair follicles, maintains healthier roots, prevents hair breakage or split ends and helps in hair growth.
1. Beat two egg white.
2. Mix in 4 tablespoon of coconut oil for that smooth consistency.
3. Apply the mixture on your wet scalp and to your entire hair, using a brush.
4. Leave on for at least an hour and then rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Egg Yolk as Nail Revitalizer
Are you suffering from split or cracked nails? Then here is an effective solution. The mixture below promotes fast nail growth, nourishes your cuticles, strengthen your nails and prevents nail cracking and peeling.
1. Soak your fingernails in a mixture of 1 egg yolk and 1/4th cup warm milk.
2. Do this for about 10 minutes.
3. Rinse with cold water.
6. Egg White for Dark Circle Treatment
Remove dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness with egg white eye mask. Vitamins and proteins in egg white firms under eye skin and help lightens dark circles.
1. Separate the egg white from the yolk.
2. Using a a makeup brush, dip into the egg white mixture.
3. Apply around the eye area.
4. Once completely dry, rinse with cool water.