Tomato contains many beauty-enhancing properties. It contains high level of lycopene which provide benefits on the skin.
Tomatoes are beneficial to your skin by adding tomato and tomato products into your diet. All these beauty uses and benefits of of tomatoes are very easy to use. Get to know how to use tomato juice in your beauty applications.
1. Tomato and Aloe Vera Cleanser
The natural acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals found in tomatoes contain great cleansing properties that help remove makeup build up, dirt, dead skin cells and neutralize oily areas of your face.
1. Combine equal parts of both aloe vera and tomato juice. You can use natural tomato juice, but by mixing equal parts of both organic alo juice and tomato juice, you will receive an ideal facial cleanser that is more gentle to the skin.
2. Put a small amount to your face using a face cloth, before removing the cleanser using warm water. Your skin should appear brighter and should feel squeaky clean.
If you have sensitive skin, try it on a small area first. If it causes redness or irritation, add more aloe juice.
2. Tomato for Blackheads
You can use a tomato to help get rid of blackheads. Just cut a tomato in half and rub into your blackheads. Rinse it off and follow with moisturizer. Rubbing tomato slices on blackheads is an effective home remedy for getting rid of blackheads.
3. Tomato and Cucumber Juice for Oily Skin
Tomatoes are ideal for preventing oily skin. This due to the acids in tomatoes, which helps control oily build-up in your skin’s pores.
2-3 tsp natural tomato juice
Few drops of natural cucumber extract
1. Using a cotton wool ball, cleanse your skin using this mixture. Ensure that the entire face is properly covered.
2. Repeat until there are no traces of dirt or oil on your skin.
Use this recipe on alternate days to help alleviate blocked pores or excessive oil build up.
4. Tomato Juice and Honey for Glowing Skin
1. Combine tomato juice and honey until you get a thick paste.
2. Apply the mixture.
3. Wash off after 15 minutes for that smooth and glowing skin.
5. Tomato Juice and Lemon Juice for Open Pores
Tomato juice combined with lemon juice, can help shrink the open pores of your face.
2-4 drops Lemon juice
1 tablespoon Tomato juice
1. Mix 2 -4 drops of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of tomato juice.
2. Apply the mixture on your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water to shrink the open pores.